How It Works
Just drop off your old stash and let Cardinal Auctions.com do the rest!
Your items will be carefully packed, labeled and stored at our office where 24/7 security prevails. We have alarm systems, surveillance, and storage containers that are fire rated.
We'll take high-quality, professional digital photographs and write detailed descriptions of your items, and post them on eBay for auction. After the sale, Cardinal Auctions.com handles custom packing, shipping, payment and all customer service operations. When the transaction is complete, you'll receive a check in the mail for your sold merchandise. Could it be any easier?
Once the auction ends, Cardinal Auctions.com processes the payment from the winning bidder. When the payment clears, we pack and ship the item to the winning bidder. If you have any remaining items, you are more than welcome to come pick them up, have Cardinal Auctions.com relist them for an additional nominal listing fee, or have us donate them to a local charity.
Our eBay Consignment Service Includes:
- eBay research and sale price estimation
- Up to 6 images to show the most detail
- A descriptive ad customized to your specific item
- Posting your item on eBay for up to 10 days
- Managing bidder inquiries via phone and/or e-mail
- Processing all forms of buyer payment including personal checks and credit cards to maximize the sale price
- Packing & shipping the item to the winning bidder
- Sending you a check!
- Customer brings in item(s) to auction.
- Customer provides background & information.
- Cardinal Auctions.com will assist in general research.
- Customer will sign a Cardinal Auctions.com Consignment Agreement.
- Customer will pay a nominal listing fee deposit that, if the item is unsold, will be partially refunded to the customer, when the item is picked up by the customer. The refund however, will only apply to items that have a final sales price of $50 or greater.
- Cardinal Auctions.com will photograph the item(s).
- Cardinal Auctions.com will post the auction on eBay.
- Cardinal Auctions.com supervises the auction.
- Cardinal Auctions.com contacts the winning bidder.
- Cardinal Auctions.com collects bidder's payment.
- Cardinal Auctions.com processes payment.
- Cardinal Auctions.com packs the item for shipment.
- Cardinal Auctions.com ships the item to winning bidder.
- Customer gets PAID!
If Your Item Does Not Sell:
We can not guarantee that your item will sell. It is up to the market. Cardinal Auctions.com takes great care to ensure that every item listed sells as expected. However, in the unlikely event your item doesn't sell, Cardinal Auctions.com will make arrangements with you to pick up your item from our store, donate it to charity, or dispose of it for you. See store for specific details.